Friday 11 January 2008

Go green

I walked barefoot on lush green grass today morning.
The grass, moist with morning dew, was very refreshing and I sensed my feet relax instantly!

This year I’ve decided to go green in more than one way.
I’ve made paper handbags to carry lunch box in! And where has this paper come from – not some fancy stuff – I’m just using old newspapers!
Have just decorated them with some dabs of paint here and there and some craft. I gave this social message to the first one which states ‘Go Green’.
I feel nice about it and most of friends who saw the bags I carry around have appreciated them! If I just shy a little from modesty, some friends have even been inspired by my bags ;)

2 comments:

Pushpa said...

Go Charlie Go Green...lovely msg...

Risha said...

yeah that was a lovely bag that I saw you carrying, I'm getting instpired too :)
go green