Tuesday 16 September 2008

Little things


I lost one of my hairclips yesterday. I had it pinched on to my purse as I had carried it as a spare and in the rush of boarding the bus, I don’t know when and where this one fell off.
Well what of it, you might think! I’ve been trying to convince myself the same.
I’ve been sorry about it ever since. I even mentioned it to my sister saying I would not mind missing the one she was wearing (which was mine too) and she could have put this one instead. Not her fault of course but she could not understand my glum over it.
Come to think of it, it was in mixed hues of brown and deep orange, had no sharp edges, lovely texture, and it was plain nothing very ornamental which is why I just loved it!
Its not that it was new – I’ve used it atleast for the past 6 months if not more. But somehow I cant get it out of my mind – not yet that is.
These small things, mean a lot… to me… and maybe for a lot like me!

Call me possessive. Call me material girl.

2 comments:

Risha said...

:) very girly girly....and hey this cannot be judged materialistic its just comfrt factor for a lot more like u and me

Pushpa said...

Material gal ...thats Madonna ain't she ??? hehehehe...but ya this time around even i have lost some of my most wonderful clips...