Monday 20 October 2008

Made by Me Monday – Wall Art

We had a not so good looking wall behind out TV. Some of the paint was peeling off because of some moisture and we are not yet ready to go ahead for complete water-proofing and repainting yet.
So had to think up of something that would cover up the patch and not really look patched up!
Came up with a lot of ideas and finally zeroed in on this. It would not be correct to say that only I worked on this, my sister helped out on this too.
It was like going back to school again, and if you were to visit me then, you would have caught me red handed – literally.
Here it what the process of making it was like –
This is the outcome, with a few birds appliqued to the tree. It now sits on the wall, and you can see the wireless phone's wall socket attachment.

2 comments:

unemployed-spirits said...

did u cover the whole wall? no na?
very creative, your craftsmanship reminds me of a tele serial i would watch in m childhood, best out of waste...have you seen it?

-P said...

Thanx Resh!
No I did not cover the entire wall just a part of it.
Yeah I've seen that tele serial. I do try an recycle things around but this was sadly not from waste - had to buy the material.