Thursday 29 October 2009

Look out

I am currently sitting on the 20th Floor of the 22 storey office building. Right behind me is a window which gives me a view of Toronto city – the CN tower and the business district on one side to the more non-commercial area which falls in the Eat York district where the office is located. Right behind the business district I can spot the lake Ontario which no doubt can be spotted because of the height where my desk is. One look outside and you can see that the highrise buildings and densely populated trees can co-exist. I can see a lot of green outside here and in this season of fall, some pretty yellow, orange and red trees. I am trying to make the most of this view while it lasts.
Lo and behold I present to you the view from my (office) window.





No comments: