Tuesday 25 November 2008

Hilarious!

Last night I watched a movie – Dostana.
Its been a long time since I watched a light movie with the subject handled so well.
I went crazy laughing well almost the entire theatre was roaring with laughter (so those who have seen me laughing and are thinking that I cant stop once I start, its not just me). I admire the talent of the writers and the director to handle a delicate subject in this manner. They have gone all out but not over the top. It is commendable given that it would only be a thin line that would have to be crossed and the movie would turn out gross! But no! It is cute and funny. The movie goes on with a fast pace.
Priyanka Chopra looks good. John looks hot and both he and Abhishek have acted well.
For those who have not watched it, just go! Be prepared for riots of laughter.

1 comment:

Risha said...

okay i'll og and watch, its on my list now :)thanks