Monday 12 January 2009

Girls just wanna have fun…

Clichéd, I know. But nothing describes the weekend fun we had better than this. Come on its Monday and I thought why strain my brain too much J
So this title sums up pretty much how the weekend was spent. A gang of seven gals, a farmhouse on a hilltop, no restrictions on the noise we make and what you get is what you shall read ahead.
One from the group AN has beautifully written about the experience and with her permission here it is on my blog.
What you read ahead is in her words. I have taken some liberties of shortening names (I don’t want all to sue me for mentioning their names on the blog) and adding a few items of my own (in brown).
So this is what AN says –

I will never forget ...
chips n pepsi at gazebo, full moon, Bhakari preparation session, Pithala prepared by SD, sumptuous dinner.
Campfire in the cold, songs, ghost stories, Dhagi
(nickname so it stays) without sweater in that cold, all time laughing and swinging UK, Adrak wali Chai by Chan n me(AN) J, our stupid PJs, Jenny and Bru, Scrabble, UK’s snoring, early morning trek, waiting for the sun to rise, waiting some more, returning downhill thinking the pollution blocked a good sunrise, seeing the first red of the sun, running back up the hillock to get sunrise shots!…
And our crazy photographers n how can we forget Pohe prepared by Dhagi. When all of us were very hungry n tired, Dhagi prepared Pohe for us… Elaichi wali chai in the morning…
The whole night was real fun…

A good break and I for one am pretty refreshed now.
I was planning to hold on and not post this without pictures but then I can always add pictures later!
PS: Thanks AN for putting it so well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kewl!You did have a blast..and who are these SD,Chan...do i know them;-)!!

Risha said...

photos chahiye and name of place...or even better take me there!!! he heh e yeah greedy me

-P said...

Vasudha, you do know these gals! think think...
Risha, no name of the place - this is my uncle's farmhouse near Ambrosia. I can certainly take you there... I am sure the gals would love a repeat!