Friday 23 January 2009

Knock off those locks!

Sometimes I just look at myself in the mirror and think I look so boring. And no I am not saying on a day when the mood is glum. Even so on a day when the mood is good and all is fine. Then this continues for some more days. Whatever I wear, I look the same … to me. That’s when I know I need change.
I am not one to go experimental so the easiest way is get a haircut!
That is kinda a pattern with me. So to say. I am too lazy to go and get my hair cut every recommended 3 months – or even a trim. With me its only when I want. I rule me – you know!
Only this time it was my sister who got bored and tired of my long hair (waist length is long by my standards!). So she insisted that I get a change in my style. In fact she has been nagging me since a month or so.
I finally had to give in. So the past Sunday I visited my salon and snip snip snip… waved my tresses a farewell (temporary). While I have said earlier that I am not too experimental, I went from waist length to shoulder.

And now you would think – why am I writing all this on a blog – what’s the big deal? I know you would think that – especially if you see me everyday.
But let me tell ya, I write when nothing significant happens then why shouldn’t I when something does :)

5 comments:

Risha said...

hmmmm i am sure you look more beautiful...any pics that i cud see?

Pushpa said...

Photos please...

-P said...

thanks Risha for your sweet comments. why a pic? lets meet!

unemployed-spirits said...

okay will call u when i am around in pune

Unknown said...

Hey I need to see a pic!! n ya your views are similar to mine n this as well. I almost always get phobic thinking what if i chop those locks and it never grows back to that length!!hahaha