Tuesday 3 March 2009

Made by me Monday - Big Ben Westminster


A friend wanted some icon of London to be made for him. So I made this Big Ben & Westminster for him. The paper I used had a ribbed texture(you cant see it in the picture) so the vertical lines added a construction(architecture) kind of feel to the cutout.
I was going to mount this on grey but my sister suggested this blue background which had some shades so I used that instead and am happy that I went with my sister's suggestion!

5 comments:

Risha said...

wow, this one is lovely!!!
very neatly done.

Unknown said...

Good suggestion from your sis.The bright backdrop does enhance the creative work of yours.And about it....phew....you are keeping your resolution going like rocking high!....awesome stuff...pls refer to one of my prev comments(requests;-))....ahem....if u hv managed to overlook it...i dont mind being shameless enuf to repost them thru each of ur future creations!!..lolzz!!

-P said...

gals (Risha & Vasudha)... u both rock! thanks for your lovely comments for the posts! sometimes when there are no comments I keep wondering if anybody is even reading the blog... but I shall keep writing though :)

-P said...

Vasu, I saw your comment on the Angel. I shall surely make something for you too!

Pushpa said...

I can't get the word right.......is it AAAAA MMMMM AAAAAAA ZZZZZZZZZ IIIIIII NNNNN GGGGGGGGG..........IT IS TRULY AMAZING GAL...