Thursday 5 March 2009

To the Women

Who I call my friends (family not included else the post will grow too long)…
Its women’s day on the 8th of March so I thought I shall just post a few lines about my female friends here (Sorry guys, I shall post good things about you another time).
(As always I shall not post your names – just initials – so as to not give you a chance to sue me).
So gals, here is what I admire about you (in alphabetical order)–

AH! – your smiley face!
AN – your enthusiasm
Bhai – your imagination
Chan – your sense of humour, our tireless plans of doing everything under the sun
DG – Attention to details, thoughtfulness
HM – your independence of thoughts, innocence
KK – your attitude towards life
ManWa – the host of topics that we can talk about
MT- your chatter
Risha – refreshing. how nobody can ever get bored with you.
SD – how u always have office news (gossip)
Silin – your lively spirit, demeanour
Smiley – your stories and experiences
SZ - your poise
UK – your cheerful demeanour
VS – your ideas and laughter

You gals are special and mean a lot to me, even though I may not say so frequently!
I shall not say thanks, coz that’s a very small word. Nonetheless I wanted to let you know what I feel about you.
(If you want to know what I don’t like about you, I shall tell each of you separately :) )

2 comments:

Pushpa said...

waiting to hear...what u don't like hehehehe :) HAppy
OUR day (in advance ofcourse)

Risha said...

Thanks Prats, that was very kind of you! thanks for making us feel so special.
I'd like to write here
Prats - very creative, fair and always ready to try new things