Tuesday 14 April 2009

Swimming Day 5, 6 & 7

Hey folks!
Day 5 & 6 for swimming did not see a lot of progress and hence I didn't have much to write about!
Day 7, today and there I was, swimming short distances, very short really but yes, swimming.
So decent progress was made and that made me elated, so much so that my coach mentioned she can see that I am happy. Well! Yes I am!
I went today the deep end of the pool today and could manage some strokes there. I am hooked on to it now! yay!
PS: Sorry for the over the board usage of exclamation marks. As you can probably tell, I am happy :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey this is awesome!!I rembr talking with you abt how we could take these lessons together, and strangely i hv been trying to get myself to learn swimming as well ...but yet to cross dat line:(...hope to do it soon...i also need to find out if i can learn without my specs /lens on...cos i practically cant see a thing around me without them u see;)...but hey isnt learning a new thing always a big kick!Congo...dats one more down the list;)!

unemployed-spirits said...

Congrats girl!!! your post reminds me of my learning days :) Enjoy, its fun!!

-P said...

Yeah Vasudha, as soon as I started, I told all the gals here and also planned on telling you, which somehow slipped, since you have heard (patiently) all my woes last year! It is certainly a big kick and almost the only thing on my mind these days!
Resh, there is a gal who comes in my batch who looks pretty much like you! I saw her last week for the first time and I remembered you.