Wednesday 25 June 2008

What’s in a name?

Today I changed the name (url) of my blog. Of course all of you who have reached here know it (I am saying its gibberish) but still for the record - Today I changed the name of my blog.
Again for the record, the title still remains the same as still ‘its only words’!

I’ve wanted to do this since ages but somehow or the other it got procrastinated (ok I’ve been lazy)! The main reason being the want of a good name.

Ok this calls for a look in the history. Some of my friends used to address me as ‘prax’ and I started writing blogs in the month of may and so when the time came to name the url of my blog, it turned out to be praxmay – well not very creative and not very attractive (I know). Since then this feeling of changing the name! Earlier I thought it there may not be a facility to change the url once published and also to think of reposting all the blogs held me back.
After contemplating a lot I decided it should have an element of confusion – well to signify the hoards of ideas floating around in my head at any moment. So came up with hotchpotch, mishmash, medley etc. But then that wouldn’t be entirely true – I do try to put these musings in order and try to make some sense of it! So there just like they show in the cartoons – a light bulb flashing on in my head –I struck upon the new name!
Lo and behold – here I am offering to you some ‘sensible gibberish’…

No comments: